BH Alumni Presents...
Come join us as BH Alumni presents Glow NYE. This premier venue will be one magical way to ring in your new year alcohol/drug free with 2 rooms of music, food, drinks, games, 17 foot xbox screen and multiple lounge areas. This transformed film space will take you into the new year with its futuristic props and glow vibes as seen in Kendrick Lamar's latest music video.
The Space (624 S Pacific Ave, San Pedro)
12.31.2016 - 8pm to 1am
310.514.4940x852 Ryan S
Safety & Medical
BH Alumni Events is dedicated to providing a safe environment for our guests, staff and artists. Private security and medical personnel are present at our events. If you need assistance, please seek out a security officer or event staff member.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough bag search. Security officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Glow NYE Policies
• NO Refunds or exchanges
• NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
• NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
• NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
• NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
What to Bring With You
• Your wristband
• Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes ( We encourage you to dress up!)
• Smiles and good vibes!
• Illegal substances
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia
• Laser pointers and air horns
• Glass, cans, cups or coolers
• Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
• Markers, pens or spray paint
• Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
• Stickers, flyers
• Bags or backpacks (over 12″x12″)
• Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
Parking is free after 7:00pm in the 7th street lot. See map for details.
Wristbands for entry are $8.00 for the general public and $6.00 if you come with a treatment center.
Pre-sale wristbands are available and highly suggested as this event will sell out. Please email Ryan S to order pre-sale wristbands.